Monday 17 November 2014

 


Hi again.
So this is the plan:
I'll be posting 12 AMAZING DIY Christmas ideas starting the 1st of December.
Up until then I'll be posting:
1. A list of must read books for all those readers out there like me (and when I say MUST READ I  mean must read. Not "You just have to read this" and then you hate it. No. There will be something for everyone).
2. A shocking display of statistics (oOooh... No, really. It won't be boring. Just take a look. The topic Is a surprise).
3. The. Most. DELICIOUS cinnabon recipe EVER - with pictures from my batch :-D - (tired of paying 20 bucks for a cinnabon? Make 20 of your own for under R100. They taste like the real deal - or dare I say better?)
4. My newest craft craze - a surprise.

Gonna be great ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment