Wednesday 30 October 2013




 Yes, possibly one of the most wonderful things man has ever created. I sit for hours playing it and it never gets old! The newest two expansion packs are Island Paradise, and Into The Future. Google calls it "a strategic life simulation video game"... But oh, it is much more than that. Observe:



Build anything...



 
Create anyone...
 
Do anything...



         

Here are the two new ones that I'm DYING to get:

   

There are, of course, LOADS of others, but these have just taken the Sims to a whole new level... Observe:

 
 Island Paradise: 
                             



 <Relax at a resort

                        
                         



<Prepare a rustic   
dinner at your beach home            


 

 <Fancy a swim as a mermaid?


                          

Into The Future:
  
             
             Create the ultimate future home>





 
                  Holograms are all the rage>

 
            And Plumbots are at your service>








Well, there you have it. My FAVOURITE PC game in a nutshell.

Please excuse me while I "do my homework..." ;-)





No comments:

Post a Comment